2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre uk lord is male concer

Isn't that the milli- is groundless, I knows at least, Zhang Yang, Zhang Xiu waits to originally lead troops of the small various Hou was all foolish to hardly come out in oneself's home.Compare under, I and my elder brothers are really too special, whole, one has a text to contain force and has much of the small regiment of real strenght.If such a regiment really wants to order what affair, should be not difficult.Although we all have no this kind of viewpoint, but the Cao hold a meeting to doubt that we have viewpoint like this, I still take to prohibit.
Pass Gu Yi their words, I know that the Cao held to should don't doubt the loyal of me and my elder brothers now, the problem in nowadays was on myself, what is Cao's holding to let the true viewpoint that I come back exactly?I didn't understand his heart.Now, hope to contemplate medium Cao to hold, my heart lifts tightly, officer Du army camp inside, the Cao holds to the my words again ring out come:Son cloud, not the important cause takes your own life for these up.Thought of here, I fiercely beat one cold Zhan, the Cao held to notice, the title asked me:"How, also cold?I make them make the stove fire a little more prosperous again."I am strong to smile 1:"Be free, get sick be dislike, more round in a short while good."The Cao holds H'm a , don't talk again.
The time a little ground passed by, I the entertain foolish ideas of full brain, keep guessing now the Cao holds of viewpoint.Cao in order not to hold doubt, really don't go, I also came back from having to.However, really so, I will be unwilling of, not, simply from explode a secret, let the Cao hold to have me the viewpoint that am a latent threat no longer?But, after identity thoroughly exposes, I perhaps also only stayed at of home.These affairs let everybody headache, I thoroughly make the differentiation of understanding the scheming and calculations and see, and I am also a person who isn't suitable for to play with scheming.Although the sky is very cold, I body top but perspire in the fever, this reason that anything but get sick.

Chapter 124 talks heart(up)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 125 talk heart
At my entertain foolish ideas of time, the Cao held to finally talk:"Son cloud, I don't worry your peace or chaos in river's east.You twice saved the little overlord's life, as long as your identity doesn't expose, river's east isn't disadvantageous to you.The way of doing of that piece Zhao has no outside be want to leave you in Sun Ce's governor's office, let you do a striving for of Sun Ce private just.This idea means how not brilliant, if I absolutely can't use."I wish, you really can't use this method, if change you, I am definitely to be sealed official position, or be kept under house arrest in the song now, for indocility your talented person, rather kill Wu to put, but your principle.
The Cao holds to ignore my reaction, still is saying:"Liu Biao guards into enough to spare, enterprising shortage, Be all take self-preservation as a purpose, isn't a person who makes important event.I understood the circumstance of Jing state there from Xu Yuan Zhi, there occupy is all Hao door to hope a clan to say calculate, Liu Biao marries female Cai Jia to control for madam, being also proceeding from to depending on of those householdses and.You since understand this middle of mysterious, according to your skill want to play with them is not a very difficult piece affair either with palm.Besides you just said of, you have already held tight them of vein door, I can't even worry."I sit quietly, don't talk and wait his continuation.
Indeed as expected, the Cao held:"You know that I just thought what?I thoughted of the method that you said before, that one or two emperor released of method.I miss you fully go back and forth with Liu, be for the sake of that viewpoint, right?"I deeply take a suck at spirit:"BE.I don't know the lord is male to this method exactly whether agree with, but prepare always in advance okay.If you different idea, there is also no bad place."After, you start to remember my conduct and actions, affirmative understand I for the sake of elder brother Yun, when the time comes, how will you miss me?
The Cao holds to draw a deep sigh:"This small emperor is really uneasy cent, I also to this has a headache not already.However, is be not throw him to that Liu to have, I still keep canning not make up decision.The viewpoint that depends on me, Liu Bei still can not leave, the this person scheming is very deep, the person is also fierce, and he is once being strong, willing be a very tough opponent."
On this problem, the Cao holds to see very quasi-ly, so I attach at once and:"What lord Mr. says BE.Liu Bei is this person really remarkable, he can become one square person be not what strangely fits of, have much of his to lead the person's place.The lord is male, concerning emperor alignment of problem, we greatly can put, anyway isn't a time that consider his go to either now .So, I also just fully go back and forth with Liu for a while, hereafter use need not he, say again."
The Cao held to nod:"Is all right, you can keep in touch with him, however, you want to notice your own safety, don't plant in the his hand, understand?"I the heart first time is easy:"Lord Mr., your meaning is to still agree that son cloud temporarily doesn't come back, right?"
The Cao holds to looking at me to smile:"Your personality don't I still know?And your company measure, you can't listen to, is that I make you come back, your in the mind isn't happy either.Calculate, I didn't force you."I Hey Hey a smile:"World only lord Mr,beats by dre uk. understand me."
The Cao holds to shake head:"I don't understand you as well.Son cloud, your heel I how many years?Eight years.How much does time that we talk together and like this have?Call each time you, I still need to pretend illness, secretive of, this calculates what?I was really to don't think so."
I in the mind Luo Mao for a while, bite lips:"Lord Mr., at the beginning we but say good of, I do your mean person, waiting the important event already become, again come back."The Cao holds a light tone to sigh:"But, at the beginning you have no famous now.Son cloud, you weren't likely to be like again to be getting more similar before now, anyone would have to you take precautions against of, in case of ……"
Hope Cao to hold to look like open face, I endured the words of along while to finally blurt out:"The lord is male, if son cloud isn't your person, or, I did what let the affair that you avoid as taboo, did you really kill me?"
My words don't have my imagination in of so let the Cao hold an accident, after listenning to my words, the Cao held wry smile:"The hearsay of outside sees to you clear.I know that you will have this kind of viewpoint, this is also one of the reason that I want to make you come back."I the ground of Leng Leng doesn't understand that the ground hopes him:"It is saied that?Those hearsay lord Mr. can't realize?My loyalty of the elder brothers to lord Mr. basically have no what can say.This with me return not to come back don't relate to, I have already habitually received scolding, my elder brothers also doesn't matter of."
The Cao holds to stare at my eyes:"Those passing on a message me certainly can't realize.I have been worrying of all is you of viewpoint, I afraid that you hear those will have viewpoint like this.Son cloud, you once said, you are my eastern Shuo, held to once say as well, in no case took you."My wry smile, good words who will say of, but, actually the development of affair usually says to prohibit.
Hope me foolishly don't talk to deliver silly appearance, the Cao holds a light tone to sigh:"Son cloud, not for the sake of those hearsays, why do you ask so me?Why do you still need to think like this now that you know that I can't realize those hearsays?"I lower the head, stuffy frowzily answer him:"Because son cloud grew up now, be also getting bigger in the outside fame.Because lord Mr. nearby of person many, the talented person is getting more.You can believe my elder brothers now, can repeatedly ignore those speeches that scold me.But, did time grow?For example the Hao door this time greatly restructures, be you have to do with cluster in the minister at me chooses of time, you have to protect me, still ……"
The Cao holds funny the ground hope me:"You really grew up, the beginning played mind's eye with me."My whole body is one Zhan, guilty the ground say:"Have no, lord Mr., I have no ……" Cao holds to interrupt my defense:"Have you still been already said?Use to restructure to say a matter this time, did you still say to don't play mind's eye with me?Son cloud, from you and I of that from day, you didn't be like to once speak hesitatingly like this today.In past such as isn't such, he never conceals his own worry, he talks to never avert from my eyes.Looking at my eyes, son cloud, speak the words that you truely mean to say, you are again big, haven't learned how to tell a lie as well."
I cover up head Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论