2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook an comfortable rhym

.However like at them don't stop over much for a long time, old mama handed grandmother to leave.However the look in the eyes for old mama to leaves is a bit very strange, seem at tell me what the matter is similar, can my having no to figure out is what mean.
After old mama and grandmothers walk, left in room I and color dress, fine if Xuan, comfortable rhyme however 4 people, looking at them three, I ain't smiled by Hey Hey.
"Husband, you smile so craftily, affirmation is to beat what bad idea."Grandmother isn't here, fine if the Xuan immediately resumed her man's natural character and became cheery to move so much.
"Do you say."My Mi's rising eyes is three to up and down conjecture toward them.
"Husband, do you want to do what?"Is fine if unexpectedly and involuntarily retreated an one step when the Xuan saw me this appearance, but comfortable rhyme however more and directly stand to color dress after death, only color dress for my current of the appearance didn't be moved to loyalty, seem common sight similar.
"I don't want how, just want to ask for a while, those two big daughters-in-law said by previous grandmother and two daughter-in-law is who just."I understood Hey Hey to say with smile and chased oneself question within heart tell, this doesn't ask out, the in the mind always feels to suppress what things, a bit suffered.
"We how can anyone know ah, you why don't ask grandmother."Xuan if the Xuan hasn't come yet urgently an answer, the color dress has been already robbed to answer, and very obvious she is knowing, however doing not tell me, and still being reminding is fine if Xuan they don't want to speak and even move away grandmothers come.
"Do not you really know?I am your husband ah, is still that the honesty hand over to treat well."Say I dynasty the color dress depend ex- two, directly station at the in front of color dress, then stretched hand to hug his slender waist, let her body tightly stick me, and at also of the ear slightly blow breath.
"Husband, we really don't know."Although the color dress has no a short while and then is made whole body looses soft by me to have no dint, the whole individuals all pour on me,the spirit still keeps widing awake and also continue to beat with me ha ha, Be not willing to tell me concerning big daughter-in-law and two daughters-in-law's affairses said by grandmother.
"Hum, don't think the husband doesn't know, you are still that the honesty hand over to treat well, what person are those 2 people exactly?Otherwise the your husband big Xing waited upon."Say I and then hide an after death comfortable rhyme at the color dress however also grasped to come over, hugged together at her nearby, as for is simultaneously fine if the Xuan sees after this appearance, need not I begin and sold at a loss to come up for oneself, the whole individual carries on the back after flying rush toward my and jumped a claim me whole after carry on the back.
"Husband, what big Xing?"Is fine if the Xuan is anti- to blow breath in my ear, and flirts my tone very obvious.
"Do you say."Say my body form in a flash, connect take color dress they three from at first disappear, then appear at in the bedroom of, then made an effort a throw, direct color dress their 3 people threw that open widely in the bed, this opened widely a bed is a specially made of, don't say 34 people, be lie 78 people all all right.
"Husband, quickly come, quick execute criminal to us."Is fine if the Xuan is lain bed up, the hand and foot stretches to open and put a big word, the Tai is also a bravery to die a martyr on the face, but the color dress by the side of her then smile Xi ground to looking at me, eyes still blink to me ah blink of, side of fine if Xuan like 1:00, although we already together bed not short time, she puts each time a shy color.
Lookinging at is fine if the Xuan is active, the charmingly feminine and comfortable rhyme of color dress however of reserved, I I firm thought immediately like overflow of yellow river, rampant, shout loudly a , directly rushed toward in the bed, in less than ten seconds, color dress they three clothes on the Human bodies all fly to part, but myself am similarly a don't remain.
Don't gather together before needing, don't need any language, a war directly at that soft of big bed up launch.
After an hour, fine if Xuan and comfortable rhyme however two successively fall to hurt, but I then kneel at the color dress separate of of legs, prepare to trail arms to carry on a bloody battle with color dress, then, at this time ……
"Dong Dong Dong" unauthorized biography in the door came a burst of knock on door a voice.
Suddenly and since then knock on door the voice gave us a fright, especially I, almost nest return to, however O.K., my rob to still stand very tightly, just and the war of color dress have to stop down.
"Who!"I some exasperations toward a door to outside drink a way, don't know is what person, unexpectedly bother us in this time.
"The younger brother is me!You do in the building what, unexpectedly still anti- lock door."Unauthorized biography in the door comes to the voice of eldest sister-in-law, I still hear open the door a voice at the same time, although I chased an anti- lock of door,that lock is difficult don't pour eldest sister-in-law, he as long as control inside the dint can directly guard a gate to open, catena all need not break.
The voice of eldest sister-in-law, also have already opened the door voice, I can not keep on insisting any further, strong of long the gun immediately shrunk to return to and became a bit weak have no dint.
"Mao Ca~" we haven't come yet urgently to tidy up, even the clotheses all come to not and urgently wear and lie the front door of door be also broken open by force, the close behind door is pushed to open ……(the not yet finished treat continuously, know such as the desire that how funeral affairs is please land wwwncom, the chapter is more, support author, support original reading!)
.





The text chapter 734 is flirted
Renew time:2009-9-2523:37:47 chapter word numbers:3846

Mao Ca~"a , the front door of our bedrooms also~the bag stretched to come in from the outside.
"Eldest sister-in-law!"Lookinging at a door to outside stretch is incoming of the good-looking face, I ain't exclaimed by ground, we now but whole body dress have no inch wisp, the eldest sister-in-law sees so come in, can we all over all see light, although I back toward front door, color dress they severals can be all seen.
"-" As a result, color dress they are three after the eldest sister-in-law stretched head to come in, one Leng first, then immediately exclaimed, and started contending for rob bed up of bed sheet, just bed sheet only have a ,google, how can enough do three people cover up, much less 3 people return separate in three places.
"Eldest sister-in-law, you can go out first."I don't dare to turn round and have to turn head to helplessly looking at eldest sister-in-law, don't forget to cover up his/her own bottom with the hands at the same time, as for is other, I can have no so many things to cover up, the clothes all kept on throwing a bed, can have no now the opportunity picks up, otherwise fine if Xuan they are three to can't emulate to rob a bed a top, either the only bed sheet.
"Hey Hey, younger brother, you still really sufficient color of, unexpectedly and in broad daylight do something like this ."The eldest sister-in-law didn't retract head and saw but know that the ground of Mi Mi continues to looking at, two eyes back and forth turn and saw our 4 people all deeply, however is fine at this time if Xuan they are three to then have already together hidden,Facebook, a bed sheet compromises three people can cover up Mi place, but I can be hidden PP with the hands, then carried on the back to toward eldest sister-in-law.
"Eldest sister-in-law!"I immediately put a bitter gourd face, although having no now sky is black, can we are locking a door of ah, she opened lock lane by herself, so the day is black also useless, she is similar to turn on a light, say again when we do that matter even if generally don't turn off a light as well in the evening.
"Good good."The eldest sister-in-law blinked to wink toward me,cnn, close behind bang ground in door 1 be closed up, however I bring up of heart don't keep on declining, on the contrary come to again to explode to stretch, front that long gun originally because opening the door of eldest sister-in-law already loose soft next go to, can now again upsurge.
"Eldest sister-in-law!"At this time of I unexpectedly have the kind the viewpoint for wanting to cry a Qi, the eldest sister-in-law is to close the door go to, but at close go to before, but she ran to come in, result that closes go to, can her person but have already entered in to come in the bedroom.If being other beauties to rush so is incoming, I ain't only not sad, on the contrary also very happy, but the at present beauty is my eldest sister-in-law ah, words run at this time in case of the eldest brother, again see my current appearance, I am to jump yellow river to also wash not pure.
My underneath is that long gun, originally return because begging for to punish is fine if Xuan and color dress they are three but Gao Ge Ting enter, can the bursting upon of eldest sister-in-law let it not from Wei next go, almost put across impotence Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论