2012年11月26日星期一

google ollar is in her body

, Ask for she is a burst of to pound indiscriminately on me, also keep saying:"Dislike!Dislike!"
Little elder sister Yun is dressed in a pajama to lazily smile a station at the door and looking at us to say with smile:"The younger sister puts out strength to teach this small bad egg, don't the elder sister help?"Lin Hong Yan quickly leaves from my body, the ground of Niu Ni called 1:"Elder sister!"Little elder sister Yun walks to come forward and lightly grasps the hand of Hong wild goose:"Younger sister hereafter want to release,google, since we decide to be living together, younger sister will with younger brother usually together, only we can get along with harmonious, then we can be happy and truely feel the care and love of the other party."
I looking at two females and gratefully ordered to nod to little elder sister Yun:"Little elder sister Yun, I intend now and then cure illness for elder sister Lin, don't know that I call the medicine material that you prepare what's the matter?"Little elder sister Yun 1:"Is not good, younger brother!The medicine material still puts in my bedroom in the hotel, I this takes!"I shook to shake head:"The elder sister trusts, I take!"Finish saying, also no longer avert from two female, directly get empty to move to a hotel, get hold of a medicine material and get empty to move back.Two female feel in the moment a burst of motion, my body form disappeared, little elder sister Yun thought of yesterday I burst upon in an act of the hotel and poured have no what,cnn, Lin Hong Yan but one are surprised to shout.Little elder sister Yun told her my business right away and hadn't finished saying, they felt my breathing again, Lin Hong Yan looking at and bursts upon of I, imitate the very great decision in Buddha, determinedly say to me:"Younger brother, I know your skill is very big, I also want to learn, so can't fear a bad person any further!"Little elder sister Yun also looking at me to say:"To, the younger brother also wants to learn.You still need to do big deal, isn't likely to keep us company every day hereafter.Say again, I learned to not only protect he or she, with younger sister Lin but also work for you."Looking at two female firm vision, I without thinking promised them, let two the females are happy to embrace each other, the joys calls and leaps and jumps.
I let go of the medicine material in the hand and looking at two elder sisters.Little elder sister Yun is mature charmingly feminine, elder sister Lin but like water pretty woman.Rightness!Elder sister Lin body top if have the narcissus similar subtle fragrance, isn't more delightfully fresh Jing getting more beautiful?I interrupted two females joys to call:"Like, don't be too excited, I come to cure illness for elder sister Lin now."Finish saying, I walk to the bathroom.
Elder sister Lin tooks a look me and hopes to watch from a distance to little elder sister Yun again, don't know me to go to a bathroom stem what.I arrive at a bathroom and put water in the one public baths and put medicine material into Shui-li, the luck rises a true dollar and withdraws the composition in the medicine material to water and heats water to more than 40 degrees at the same time, this BE, a burst of medicine joss-stick floats to spread an outdoors and draws on little elder sister Yun and elder sister Linses to all come over.
I color color the ground Be bad to smile to say to elder sister Lin:"Come, take off clothes to take, arrive to cross legs to sit properly in public baths."The complexion Fei was red when elder sister Lin ascended, the wit end was just good.Little elder sister Yun smiled and said to me:"You go out first, I come to help a younger sister."I smiled to smile:"Don't worry, the underwear doesn't want to take off, I can't destroy"
Little elder sister Yun kicked my one feet:"Go out!"I looking at her bad mercilessly appearance, vomited a tongue, complied with the surrounding to come out a bedroom.Led a short while, little elder sister Yun is from the bathroom in come out, did a hand type for fixing, say to me again:"The younger sister is very shy, you don't want to laugh at her and do it slowly."I ordered to nod and signaled hint to make her rest assured.
Arrive at a bathroom, elder sister Lin has already crossed legs to sit in the public baths, but two eyes close tightly, the complexion is pink, there are also some tiny dithers.Elder sister Lin although only having is 23 years old,body growth has been already started.The breast that sees her is tiny to swell up, be dressed in a delicate text of chest, let the spring scenes that I really want to offer a glimpse of inside the text chest.
I profoundly absorbed an one breath, the control lived own miscellaneous read to say:"elder sister Lin want to start, you want to relax all over, as long as put mind all right on the lower abdomen."I see elder sister Lin order to nod, start curing illness for her.
In fact, with now my ability, the body odor that cures elder sister Lin is easy.My luck rises the true dollar surroundings that concentrates the aquatic medicine composition to elder sister Lin and lets the composition of medicine material slowly seep into elder sister Lin's body, slowly as filtering, her muscle body the cell all cleaned 1 time.The blood vessels that makes use of absolute being to read her at the same time constantly opens widely and makes her blood vessels be getting more solid and pliant and tough, and leave a true dollar is in her body and read to tell her to circulate method Jue with the absolute being, let her guide a true dollar movement.Certainly, I also read to activate her one part of brain areas with the absolute being and made her brain develop to 30% or so.Because elder sister Lin's first time cultivates gold Long Zhen Yuan, I don't dare to excessively develop her brain area and fear that she accepts to can not stand.
Finally, I make use of natural spiritual influence to change magically a flavor of narcissus, slowly send to inside elder sister Lin's body, and profoundly print in one of her cell, so, elder sister Lin can the subtle fragrance of oneself creation narcissus.Looking at still is adjusting elder sister Lin of interest, I the satisfaction ground backed out.Just anxious and waiting little elder sister Yun quickly runs up in the living room:"Younger brother, good?Urgently die I, all 34 hours!"
I appreciate to looking at little elder sister Yun:"Many thanks to the elder sister's concern, everything's going on well.Elder sister Lin will wake up before the supper, of, is she carrying an achievement to adjust interest now."Little what elder sister Yun puzzled looking at me:"Carry an achievement to adjust an interest?"I help elder sister Lin change physical endowment of after telling her, and saying to her:"Elder sister Lin can say to calculate after waking up the superior of the top ground class."
Little elder sister Yun is to envy very much, be full of expectation ground to looking at me, again the ashamed openings begs me, temporarily a bit not that happy.I certainly understand her idea, quickly to say:"Elder sister not the important step is hasty, I come to change physical endowment for you and break through blood vessels now."Little elder sister Yun is full of joy and ashamedly ordered to nod.
I a start to embrace to compare my slightly tall little elder sister Yun, head for a bedroom.Little elder sister Yun Cu cannot compares with to defend and has already been wrapped by me, not from lose a voice to call way:"Younger brother!"Call I whole body soft, almost fall off she to the ground.Arrive at a bedroom, I again hard some kind of, carry achievement opened widely little elder sister Yun's blood vessels, also activated her parts of brain areas,Facebook, because of little elder sister Yun's age some old, missed a brain development most inning, I activated her 20% more brain area.Then I make little elder sister Yun adjust an interest alone, and around set out an energy to shield at two females, empty move to flowers all the building crest of hotel, launch absolute being to know, fish for the circumstance in the hotel.
Originally, little elder sister Yun is the owner of hotel, she disappeared now, country's Anne bureau's person temporarily took over a hotel, may because of my cause.Now, the hotel around came together many gangs, seeming to be all to want to eat an one mouthful origin the city is this most luxurious one mouthful fat meat in hotel, just have regard for country Anne bureau's person, and the momentary doesn't dare to start.But, the green tiger helps of other places have already been occupied by each gang, the of each gang is getting into nasty fight for battling out site but.I smiled for a while and wished:Let you first the dog bite a dog, in a few more days, I want you with interest together return!
I get empty to move to a home again, the younger sister is writing an industry, see me shouting loudly:"The elder brother is really untidy!Is a piggy pig!"I toward once the mirror see, oneself also ashamedly smiled.Originally I ever since after the top of hill waked up, haven't changed clothes, don't also take a shower.Because the growth of capability and break, my height also obviously increases, the clothes are all small, and the shoes didn't also wear.My a head of that is current the long hair cover with to spread on the shoulder, if show people, necessarily think that I am a spirit to contain problem.In fact, this all because I have already completely controled a gold Long Zhen Yuan and natural spiritual influence, fix in order to have already broken the state that the nature and man unites as one, no longer put in the mind to the variety of oneself.
The mother by this time came in and smiled to scold a way:"See you that bear kind, take a shower quickly!Give, these are your clothes!"Say to hit the ground to my few packing bagses."Or old mama think thoughtfully and thank mama!"Finish saying I took a shower to go to.
Had supper in the home, I thoughted of that two elder sisters soon carry an achievement to complete, told a mother a , then come out outside in the door, get empty to move to two females nearby.Elder sister Lin has been awake, is holding in the energy that I set out inside look about everywhere, because of the variety of physical endowment, she Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论